Registration Details for LUFC 2016 are as follows
1. How to Register
Registrations for the 2016 winter season are now open. Players will need to register with both Football Federation Australia (FFA) and LUFC. There are 2 options for completing registration:
Option A - Online Registration (HIGHLY recommended)
Register with LUFC using the 'My Football Club' website
- Log onto www.myfootballclub.com.au and click on the "Register Now" icon on the right hand side of the home page. Then click on "Player Registration" and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Returning players will need to enter their FFA number & password to get access to the registration page. This can be found through the 'My Football Club' website by requesting that these details be sent to your email address.
- New players will need to create a new FFA number & password to enable their registration to be completed. This is also done on the 'My Football Club' website.
- For any enquiries related to 'My Football Club', please contact them
on the following:
- Phone: 02 8020 4199
- Futher support can be found at:
- Each player is required to upload a photo to the 'My Football Club' website. It is recommended that ALL photos be renewed at the start of the season. Any photo's more than 3 years or old MUST be renewed. They should be of a passport style format i.e. no action shots or large file's
Option B - Manual Registration at a Registration Day
NOTE - PLAYERS WHO COMPLETE THEIR LUFC REGISTRATION ONLINE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ATTEND A REGISTRATION DAY
- Whilst it is recommended that you register online using the process above, LUFC will still be taking manual registrations at the ground for 2016.
- Registration days will be held at Leeton Sports Ground No.2 Oval on:
- Saturday 6th February 2016, 10am - 2pm for GDFA competition players
- Saturday xx April 2016, 10am - 2pm for Local Junior competion players
- Prior to attending one of these LUFC registration days, players will still be required to log onto www.myfootballclub.com.au and complete their FFA registration as per the process above. Players will be emailed a TAX INVOICE from FFA, and you will need to bring this to one of the LUFC registration days.
- For those that do not have internet access, LUFC will have a laptop available on the registration days for players to complete their FFA registration online prior to registering with LUFC at the ground. However, players are strongly encouraged to complete their FFA registration online prior to the registration day so that timeframes are minimised.
- Manual registrations will not be completed nor accepted unless payment is made at one of the registration days.
- Payment can be made at the ground on registration day by: Cash
- New registrations will be required to show birth certificates at the registration day.
2. Gradings and Placements
MiniRoos (U6 - U7): After registering your child, the Club will hold a Placement Day (dates to be advised) during which your child will be assigned to a team. Teams can be pre-arranged between parents and coaches before the placement day so that your child can play with their friends but the Club can override these arrangements if the maximum number of players is exceeded or if it needs to balance numbers between other teams in that age group. Keep an eye on the website and Facebook page for more information.
MiniRoos (U8 - U11): After registering your child, the Club will hold a Placement Day (dates to be advised) during which your child will be assigned to a team. Team lists will NOT be pre-arranged between parents, however, you can request your preferred team or team mates by stating this on your LUFC registration form and this will be considered by The Club where possible. The Club Committee and with the help from past and current Coaches will be placing players in accordance with LUFC Grading and Placement Policy and to better comply with the FSC playing structure. For more information regarding the grading and placement process please refer to the "Grading, Group Placement and Team Formation" Policy on our web site at www.LUFC.com.au
Graded Teams (U12 - U18): After registering your child, the Club will advise whether your child needs to attend a grading session.
For more information regarding the grading and placement process please refer to the "Grading, Group Placement and Team Formation" Policy on our web site at www.LUFC.com.au
Keep an eye on the website and Facebook page for more information.
3. Registration Fees for 2015
Miniroos Players (u/6 to u/11) $185.00 per player
Graded Players (u/12 to u/18) $195.00 per player
The cost of registration can be offset by $50 per player by participating in LUFC's registration fundraising raffle, see item 5 below
Discounted registration fees are available for families with multiple children at The Club. The discounts are as follows:
First Child NIL
Second Child $10
Third Child and more $20 per player
You can obtain these discounts by choosing the correct registration package when registering with FFA at www.myfootballclub.com.au .
As an example, if a family is registering an U15 boy, an U10 girl, an U8 boy, and an U6 girl then the following registration packages should be selected so that the correct discounts can be applied:
Child 1 - "U15"
Child 2 - "U10 GIRL - SECOND CHILD DISCOUNT"
Child 3 - "U8 - THIRD CHILD DISCOUNT"
Child 4 - "U6 GIRL - THIRD CHILD DISCOUNT"
LUFC's refund policy for 2016 is as follows:
Prior to grading or placement 100%
After grading or placement and before 1 April 2016 50%
On or after 1 April 2016 NIL
The LUFC Committee will consider refunds in excess of the policy percentages on a case by case basis. All requests for refunds shall be put in writing and emailed to secretary@LUFC.com.au
NOTE: Any request for a registration refund will not be considered until that player's registration fund raising raffle tickets (see item 5 below) are returned to The Secretary.
5. Registration Fund Raising Raffle
Our registration fund raising initiative from 2015 was a great success and so the same offer will be running in 2016. Monies raised from the rego raffle will be used to:
Absorb increases in Council and Football Governing body fees without having to increase registration fees Absorb increased ground lighting costs at Myimbarr without having to increase registration fees Continue to provide and maintain a high standard of playing and training equipment to our members Help fund our capital works program in years going forward which includes construction of awnings on both sides of the amenities building, aluminium seating around the amenities building, and grandstand seating on the western side line of field 1. LUFC's DA for these works has recently been approved by Shellharbour Council and so now we need to ensure we have the funds available to construct these assets Each player will receive $50 worth of tickets in the LUFC registration fundraising raffle with their registration.
You have 2 options with the raffle tickets;
Keep all of the raffle tickets yourself, and then you will have 10 tickets in the draw for the major prize On-sell some or all raffle tickets to your friends, family, colleagues etc…… If you choose to on-sell all your raffle tickets, you will have raised $50 which you will keep! This money will offset part of your registration fees helping make registration more affordable for everyone. You are able to keep the money from on-selling these tickets because you have already pre-purchased the tickets from the Club as part of your registration fees. Our major prize will be a
holiday voucher from a local travel agent to the value of $5,000.00.
The raffle will be drawn at an LUFC event to be announced.
YOU must hand in all ticket stubs to be part of the draw. The raffle barrel will be at the ground near the canteen whenever home games are being played
2015 was a fantastic year for LUFC and we look forward to building on that success in 2016 and making LUFC an even better place for your children to play their football.
The first round of the season is on 2nd April 2016, we look forward to seeing you then.
We hope you all have an enjoyable 2016 season at LUFC
LUFC Executive Committee