Firstly, I would like to take this chance to welcome you to the 2016 football season.
I would also like to let you know that Registrations are now open for Seniors, Womens and those Juniors wishing to play in the GDFA competition. Registrations for the local Junior competition will open late February.
Registrations will be completed via the National Online Registration System; MyFootballClub. The system allows players to register and pay individually online.
The registration process is attached below or you can find a Step by Step guide on the LUFC website; www.leetonunitedfc.org.au. The steps to register are easy to follow, and for those returning players, it should take about 2 minutes to complete.
The club will be holding it first registration information day at No. 2 Oval Leeton on Saturday the 6th February from 10am - 1pm.
As part of the registration, you will have an invoice emailed to you. Please print this out and bring to the registration day as proof of registration.
For those juniors who are going to play in the GDFA Junior competition, please ensure that you select the GDFA junior package, not a local Junior package. If you have selected the incorrect package, please get in touch with Shane Dunn to sort it out.
At the information days, you will also be able to make registration enquires, payments, and pick up and purchase extra gear. Proof of registration will be required before you can get the players kit (socks etc.) Family discounts for 3 or more children are available and will be calculated on these days. There will also be facilities available to register online on the day.
In the meantime if you have any queries regarding the new process or any other matters please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Local Junior Competition will start the second weekend after the Autum school holidays. It is expected to finish at the end of August. A further registration information day will be held closer to the start of the local competition.
I wish you and your families all the best for the season and look forward to an enjoyable and successful 2016 both on and off the pitch.
Leeton United FC Self Registration Guide
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on "Register Now"
- Select "Player Registration"
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password.
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select "Make a Registration" or "Register Now"
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name (Leeton United Football Club) NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: "Player" NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. (see below)
- Click the "Add" button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on "Pay Now" to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select "Manual Payment at Club" if you want to pay at our club information day. NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the "Save All Answers" button. Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ's page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login; OR the birth date is incorrect.
|Fee Name||Pkg Price||Notes|
|LUFC GDFA All Age Men||$300||Adult Males over 18 playing in the Griffith Competition|
|LUFC GDFA All Age Women||$300||Adult Females over 18 playing in the Griffith Competition|
|LUFC GDFA Adult F/T Student||$180||Adults over 18 who are full time students playing in the Griffith Competition|
|LUFC GDFA 18||$180||Players who turn 18 this year playing in the Griffith Competition|
|LUFC GDFA 12 - 17||$170||Players who turn 12 to 17 this year playing in the Griffith Competition|
|LUFC GDFA 10 - 11||$170||Players who turn 10 to 11 this year playing in the Griffith Competition|
|LUFC GDFA 6 - 9||$160||Players who turn 6 to 9 this year playing in the Griffith Competition|
|LUFC Local Juniors 12 - 16||$65||Players who turn 12 to 17 this year playing in the Leeton Local Junior Competition|
|LUFC Local Juniors 10 - 11||$60||Players who turn 10 to 11 this year playing in the Leeton Local Junior Competition|
|LUFC Local Juniors 4 - 9||$55||Players who turn 6 to 9 this year playing in the Leeton Local Junior Competition|